It has the Following features:
1. Can detect pedestrians, vehicles and stop signs from any .jpg or .png form image.
2. Can detect pedestrians and vehicles from any .mp4 video (live detections).
3. Supports Google Street View. (DOES NOT USE THE GOOGLE MAP STATIC API).
4. It basically takes a street view URL and and goes to the street view image and takes a screenshot after a buffer time (in seconds which can be varied).
5. The image is saved by the name "My_street_view_10499.jpg" in the deleted folder/directory.
6. HAS A USER FRIENDLY GUI.
In vehicle detection ML and DL algorithms are used and then an estimate is computed.
Also this app calculates the number of detected Objects.
Acknowledgements / References
DATA IS NOT INCLUDED IN .ZIP FILE
PLEASE REFER TO THE GOOGLE DRIVE LINK ATTACHED BELOW:
THE .mlappinstall file along with a .xml file for the object Detections is given.
BEFORE RUNNING THE APP PLEASE STORE THE .XML FILE IN THE CURRENT MATLAB DIRECTORY TO AVOID ERRORS.
Please Install toolboxes mentioned on this page BEFORE RUNNING THE APP.
Rohan Sanghavi (2021). VEHICLE SMART ASSISTANT APP (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/75472-vehicle-smart-assistant-app), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!