- MinGW 5.3 C/C++ (Distributor: mingw-w64) (available at no charge)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Family
- Community, Professional, and Enterprise editions are supported.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Professional
- A compiler is not installed by default with this version of Visual Studio and must be specified while performing a custom installation. See Answer 328432 for more details.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Professional
- lcc-win64 (included with products that support it)
- To determine the version of Xcode installed, start Xcode and then select Xcode->About Xcode.
- Xcode 9.x (available at no charge)
- Xcode 8.x (available at no charge)
GCC C/C++ 4.9.x (available at no charge)